Splash Proof Warranty
Splash Proof, LLC warrants the covered product and the work to be free of all defects in materials and workmanship of application by the certified Splash Proof technician. This warranty extends to the product and workmanship within the warranty period of one year. Five year warranty on the product. Ten year warranty applies to tile roofs only. Must provide proof of purchase to obtain warranty. *Some restrictions may apply.Warranty Exclusions:
All expenses related to replacing or repairing a defective part under this warranty shall be assumed by Splash Proof, LLC. This warranty does not apply to any cost, repairs, or services for the following:
1. To explain the usage of the product to the buyer.
2. Repairs necessitated by use other than non-normal use.
3. Damage resulting from misuse, abuse, accidents, alterations, or improper installation by someone other than a Splash Proof, LLC authorized service technician.
4. Corrective work necessitated by repairs made by anyone other than a Splash Proof, LLC authorized service technician.
5. In areas of pooling water, drainage and/or covering where water drops and continues to destroy the foundation of the porous minerals, this warranty shall be null and void.
The buyer must notify Splash Proof, LLC by calling the toll-free number 844-GOT-SPLASH to report any defects, malfunction or nonconformity promptly upon discovery. An authorized service technician shall visit the buyer's home or business for the purpose of repairing or replacing the defective area.Notice to Buyer:
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state. You have the right to bring any action at law or equity to resolve disputes concerning or to enforce of this warranty. If the buyer disagrees over either's performance under the terms of this warranty, the buyer may submit the matter for resolution to Splash Proof, LLC. The buyer shall not be responsible for expenses incurred in submitting a dispute for resolution under this paragraph before pursuing any legal remedies to which he or she may be entitled.